- Do you constantly find yourself wondering if the people close to you are mad at you?
- Are you constantly in fear and “waiting for the other shoe to drop”?
- Do you automatically assume that you are in trouble or going to lose your job when your boss asks to speak to you?
- Do you find yourself constantly asking “what if” and you can’t seem to stop?
- Do you feel anxious about being anxious?
Anxiety is a feeling of unease, such as worry or fear, that can be mild or severe. We all experience anxiousness in life, such as when you are starting a new job or moving to a new place. In these situations anxiousness is normal but some people find it hard to control the worry. As soon as one anxious thought resolves another may appear. If you are finding yourself in such a situation, please know, it doesn’t have to be that way. We can help!